Repairs and strengthens weak, damaged hair
- Protein hair reconstructor
- Repairs and strengthens weak and damaged hair from inside out
- Restores hair’s natural elasticity and shine
- Treatment for amazing body and shine
Davroe Rebuilder Protein Treatment 100ml
Water (Aqua), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, PG-Silanetriol, Rice Amino Acids, Magnesium Sulphate, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate-20, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Olea Europea (Olive Leaf) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Extract, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Adic.
Modified CG - This product is not strictly CG Friendly.
We have included Rebuilder in our collection because it is suitable for Modified CG Followers, and has become a fan favourite amongst some - specifically fine haired, wavy or those with hair that loves protein have benefitted from the product. It is vegan and cruelty free which is helpful for those who are unable to partake in gelatin based treatments. There are several things to be aware of when using this product, as it relates to the CG Method:
1. This product contains Magnesium Sulphate - which whilst not a CG Banned ingredient, can be drying for some and is not recommended for frequent use, particularly in hair that is susceptible to dryness; as this product is an infrequent treatment, this should not pose an issue for most - but something to be aware of.
2. This product contains PEG 12 Dimethicone and PG-Silanetriol, which are modified silicones and are said to be water soluble, strict followers of CG may prefer to avoid any form of silicone, as is Lorraine Massey's stance. With infrequent use as directed, those customers who "low poo" should not experience any issues with build up.