A beautiful mask that combines natural plant and seed oils to hydrate, nourish, moisturise and repair dry damaged and coloured hair, minimising frizz while restoring shine, bounce and raidiance.
- Non-greasy: No greasy feeling with Meadowfoam seed oil, this dry oil sinks into hair and is quickly absorbed
- Heat Resistant: The composition of Meadowfoam seed oil makes it highly resistant to heat, providing excellent heat protection when blow drying, tonging or flat ironing
- Reduces moisture loss: The long chain fatty acid structure forms a protective barrier to prevent excessive evaporation of moisture which results in dry, damaged hair and scalp, resulting in an exceptional hair moisturiser which rejuvenates and adds shine to each strand of hair
Why choose this mask:
- Moisturise your scalp and nourish deeply
- Free from wheat, parabens, silicones, SLS/SLES, synthetic fragrances and mineral oils
- Contains several powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances, including Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- 100% natural fragrance
- Free from animal testing or cruelty.
How to use this mask:
- Massage generously unto dry, wet or damp hair after using the Gentle Shampoo and/or nourishing conditioner
- Leave the Intensive Mask onfor 5-10 minutes, or longer depending on the condition of the hair
- Massage generously unto dry, wet or damp hair after using the CurlyEllie Gentle Shampoo and/or nourishing conditioner
- Rinse with cool water
- Gently dab hair to dry, taking care not to distort curl pattern
- Style - Follow with Curl Defining Leave In conditioner for styling.
- Leave to Air Dry or Diffuse on a low heat /low power setting.
Curly Ellie Intensive Treatment Mask
Aqua, Behentrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
This product contains Isopropyl Alcohol, so is not CG Approved.